Cook-Waite Carbocaine (Mepivacaine)hcl 3% Plain 50/bx by: –: Septodont
Cook-Waite Carbocaine (Mepivacaine) HCL 3% Plain is a high-quality dental anesthetic solution manufactured by Septodont. It is specially formulated to provide rapid and profound local anesthesia for various dental procedures. Mepivacaine hydrochloride, the active ingredient, ensures efficient pain relief, allowing dental professionals to perform their work with precision while ensuring patients’ comfort.
- Rapid Onset of Action: Cook-Waite Carbocaine offers a swift onset of anesthesia, reducing patient discomfort and anxiety. Dentists can begin their procedures promptly, enhancing efficiency in the dental office.
- Long-Lasting Relief: This Cook-Waite 3% Mepivacaine solution provides extended anesthesia, enabling dentists to complete multiple procedures without the need for additional injections. It minimizes the need for patient repositioning, saving time and ensuring a smoother dental experience.
- Precision and Control: Dentists appreciate the accuracy and control that Cook-Waite Carbocaine offers. It allows for precise administration, ensuring the anesthesia is localized to the treatment area, reducing the risk of unintended numbing of adjacent structures.
- Minimal Discomfort: this Cook-Waite Septodont is committed to patient comfort, and this product reflects that commitment. The plain formulation minimizes discomfort upon injection, making the overall dental experience more pleasant for patients.
- Packaged for Convenience: Each box contains 50 single-use cartridges, ensuring a ready supply for your dental practice. The Cook-Waite cartridges are securely sealed, preventing contamination and maintaining the integrity of the solution.
Cook-Waite Carbocaine (Mepivacaine)HCL 3% Plain 50/bx – Septodont
- Formulation without vaso-constrictor for specific medical situations.
- Fast onset: 30 to 120 seconds in the maxilla and 1 to 4 minutes for the mandible.
- Duration: will ordinarily provide pulpal anesthesia of about 20 minutes in the maxilla, and about 40 minutes in the mandible.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- The neutral glass cartridges are siliconized to provide smooth injections and comfort to the patient.
- Lot and expiration date are imprinted on the case label, box and cartridge label.
- The products are manufactured in Canada, using the highest standards to assure the quality and purity of the anesthetic.
- Colour coded.